2013 Spring Gala Concert
3:30 pm Saturday, April 27
Mill River Union High School
Our program will include our Anton Solo Competition winner, Grady McIntyre, performing Fritz Kreisler's Liebesfreud, accompanied by the Orchestra.
All groups should report 15 minutes prior to the times below.
|Dress Rehearsal Schedule|
- The scheduling is tight. Students MUST arrive at least 15 minutes early so that they are ready, with instruments out, to start their rehearsals at the times listed above.
- Only the Repertory Strings group must wear concert attire for their dress rehearsal. Other groups may change clothes before concert time.
- Concert dress for Senior Orchestra, Wind Ensemble, Concert Band, Honors Strings and
- Gents: Black jacket & pants, white shirt and tie (bow tie preferred), dark socks and shoes
- Ladies: Full black dress (skirts, dresses, slacks and black top)
- Concert Dress for Repertory Strings:
- Gents: Black pants, white shirt and tie, dark socks and shoes
- Ladies: Black skirts/slacks and white blouse
Gala Concert News
- Posters - We have concert posters available. If you can post some in your community, please contact Barb.
Making Beautiful Music Since 1990!
Last modified: 03/30/13